Dogtra eF3000 Gold
eF-3000 e-Fence System
- Waterproof collar/receiver
- Pager/vibration signal that warns the dog prior to electrical stimulation/correction
- Wire continuity indicator shows the fence is operational
- Adjustable intensity for a variety of dog personalities
- Rechargeable receiver
- Long-range signal (will work up to 40 acres)
- User-friendly controls
- Dogtra's e-Fence system collars use state-of-the-art microcomputer technology. The receiver has an automatic control that limits the stimulus to eight seconds.
- Dogtra's filtering system prevents reception from outside sources other than your transmitter.
What is a Containment System?
A Containment System is the cost-effective alternative to traditional fencing. You create an in-ground hidden fence using a boundary wire. The detailed instructional video and/or DVD guides you through the easy-to-follow self-installation process.
When your dog is wearing a containment collar and approaches the boundary area, he hears a warning tone. If he continues toward the boundary, he receives a harmless but effective electrical stimulus that reminds him to stay in the "safe" part of the yard.
You can also use a containment system to block off areas such as gardens, swimming pools, or anywhere else you don't want your dog to go. If you have a traditional fence, but a dog who likes to dig under or jump over it, installing the boundary wire just inside the perimeter of the fence could be your answer.
Most importantly, these systems provide freedom for your dog to run AND peace of mind for you.